Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 75 September!


Dear C,
September has arrived and many plants in the forest have started to turn brown but it still is warm and feels like summer by the water. Some of the most beautiful flowers are still blooming and so colorful. The other day I ran by a beautiful garden so I had to go by again today.
Today some muscles that I didn´t even existed hurt-so it felt better to just keep going. Yoga, was different than I thought it would be- better. It challenged, stretched, and made me think of some very important things such as balance, and my flabby stomach. My mind didn´t wander and I didn´t think about much-but maybe too little? After a long day at work, and in Swedish my brain is mush. Overall, it will be great-good training and a lovely weekly ritual.
Getting back to the September. Time is flying. I can´t remember if I actually registered for the Lidingö loppet? Then I looked online and saw that you can only register on the day of the race now-ugh!
Also am so glad that we will continue the next 100 days as we are really just getting going!
PS Do you know the area where I should look for place for skiloppet? Hard for me to know where these things are from web site.
Today: 5.4km
Food, though need to eat more ( can you believe I am writing that)? Not so much time during day for anything, including eating! Barely have had breakfast or lunch this week.
Could use good stretch after today but am so done for today!
XXG

No comments:

Post a Comment