Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 1 – A Very Special Day

Dear readers, today is a very special day. First, and most of all, it's the anniversary of G being a mother – today her eldest and so beautiful, talented and very special daughter is turning EIGHT. Already!
Hurray!
And today, this partly rainy and partly sunny day and incredibly beautiful in May – it is 100 days until MY eldest (beautiful, talented and special) daughter turns NINE!
How come we never figure this out before? Isn't it extremely strange that we have been doing those 100 days clubs every now and then since 2006, and never, ever realize there is 100 days between our eldest daughters birthdays?


Today is also by the day two months since my left foot had a surgery. Which, I think, explains about the last complete failure (to say something good about it: at least it was some kind of record – The Total Disaster 100 Days Club).


Had the surgery March 12, wasn't even allowed to walk for six weeks… And now, today, it is exactly one month until I am allowed to run again. I can tell you, I'm counting the days.

Today, however, I tried a little. Had decided to go for a fast walk, and then … I ran.
It seemed to be ok. So I ran a little further, walked, ran, walked, and ran a little further…
Even though I've been doing both Pilates and my London exercises those past two months I'm in as lousy shape you could imagine. But I'm on again!

Was so happy about that I immediately decided to start another 100 Days Club. It will be a tribute to our eldest daughters, called The 100 Days C to A Club.
Dear G, are you in?

No comments:

Post a Comment