Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 38 – 43 Easter By The Sea

Dear G, 
I had such great plans for our Easter. I would only eat candy at Saturday and I would run every day by the sea.
Running by the sea is always great. And running by the sea when you are allergic is even greater. The air is clean from dust and pollen. It's like having a vacuum cleaning of your lungs. Or something.
So when Dr David said I needed to rest I figured I could take long walks by the sea instead, and be really firm about the food. 
Instead it all flopped. I had just about everything that we agreed to not have: wine for dinner and lunch, lots of candy, my mother-in-laws buns and even hamburger, Coke and French fries the two days we traveled.
The only good I can say is that we did not have the forbidden beer, but white wine instead for lunch. That is some dieting, don't you think… 

But we had such a great time, together and with the children. The weather was brilliant and I even got a tan, as did the kids and my husband. And we did spend time by the sea, playing as in the picture. Felt like a piece of a summer vacation. A magic Easter, I would say.
And as we said before we started: life is not perfect and a 100-days club can be restarted many times. I will do so much better the other half!
Waiting for your posts,
kram
C

WORKOUT: Did some gardening digging, took some walks, otherwise none.
FOOD & DRINKS: I had prepared a picture of a typical Swedish Easter Lunch, but you know what it's like: herring, eggs, salmon, smoked mackerel, different kind of nice sausages, pâté… and great chocolate. But no beer and no nubbe.
WEIGHT: What do we know?

No comments:

Post a Comment