Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 12 – Crayfish Crazy

Dear G, there is nothing closer to starvation than sharing a kilo of top quality Swedish signalkräftor with a 4.5-year son and a daughter that just turned 3.
They're not only crazy about it – they do not peel themselves. Instead they just shout MORE!
It gives a new deep to the Swedish expression: Crayfish you eat until you starve to death.

Good thing we had some meet and chanterelles afterwards.
And a superduper LCHF dessert: whipped yolk (no sugar) + melted +70% (whipped together) chocolate + whipped cream (gently mixed). Served with raspberries.
I know dieting is forbidden in our club, but this dessert could make 100 kg people loose their half weight!
If the doctors who's books I read know what they're talking about…

So I surely hope that our local fish shop uses the right recipe…
If not: took the 8k hilly trail south of the bay today, and ran intervalls striaght and uphills. Walked downhills and ended up having run 6 heavy k. It's such good training – and I would never have done it while we did that kilometer Nike+ competition. I'm so glad we don't!

And I made some more decisions: I won't take the 20 10 k competition seriously, and I won't run Stockholm Half Marathon. But I will do either 10 or 15 k of Lidingöloppet and I will run three times a week the whole period of 100 days. Plus do all the physiotherapy back training that I'm asked to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment