Friday, August 13, 2010

Days 2-4 Workin at it!

Dear C,

This week, the first week back I have worked harder than any other start to our 100 days.  Not only did I watch what I ate but trained so I felt the poisons from my vacation over indulgences seep out. This includes training pain in places that I had forgotten existed.

On Weds. interval running 30 on 30 off. then  Thurs & Friday more circut and strength training which included the use of my "vacation flippers". I tend to use only when on vacation in warm waters cause after all these years I still think the water is cold here. My flippers and snorkel help me explore the sea or at the pool kick with my little dolphin kickboard til my legs ache. Today with the luxury of a friends pool I had another day from them.

Yesterday I began work again. Strangely, I drove in automatic pilot and had this sick feeling in my stomach. M cried that she wanted to be with Mamma instead of Pappa, and said she will never go back to dagis again (when it hasn´t even started). She knows how to lay the guilt on-even though I am confidant that she will thrive this year especially without a big sister to live up to.

So the unpacking began in my new class filled with boxes and piles the movers so kindly left. The year begins and reality sets in. I sigh on my way home knowing therew are 96 days to look forward to. A skinnier and faster me.

PS: Your pictures of food put me to shame! Also Tuesday, lunch or coffee?

XOG

No comments:

Post a Comment