Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 2 – On A Poor Start

Hey G, I have quite bad timing for my restart and new 100 days club. As I have a bad sinusitis and take penicillin, dr David says I can't run. But as my goal is the half marathon from Denmark to Sweden June 12, there was no alternative.
And what shall we do with all this snow? It'll take for ever to melt down, and we do plan to run the 10k race March 27, don't we?
How are we supposed to get proper training?
And don't give me that treadmill talk…
Anyway, I'm getting started. Today we invented a new sport, my husband and I. You have to tell me what we should name it, but what you do is that you drag kids on sledges and run. The dad gets a 6-yearold and a 4-yearold and the mom a 2-year old on a snow racer.
Up the hill, again and again.
At least it's a start, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment