Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What is a failure?

Dear readers,
We didn't succeed with that 100 Days A New Spring Club. At all. At least not here on the blog.
I think G might have done better, but I had lots of asthma and didn't run as much as I wanted, but I did run. On food & wine: wasn't perfect.
But now motivation is high. And what is a failure but chance for a restart?

16th June – 24th September we're doing The 100 Days of Summer 2011 Club – as successful, or even more, as the one we did Summer 2009.
The new rules are: …
What are the new rules? I think that except for running (+ other cardio) we will focus on gaining strength and stretching, turning into strong runners.
The old 5 hours of workout rule will be replaced by:
3 hours of cardio (running, biking, F&S, swimming etc)
3 hours of strength
2 hour of stretching
Too little, too much? What did we really say?

And about food and drinks:
Only well tasting, quite LCHF inspired food.
eh … Wine every … only … ehh … not too often?
Help me out, G!
Or how about this: you'll decide the workout rules and I'll decide the food & drink rules?
My experience is that we've had better results when rules were very precise, didn't we?
Will tell you about my first 7 days tomorrow,
X, C

No comments:

Post a Comment