Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 11 – A Blue Sky And Forgetmenots

Dear G, there are children who think that a sunny day in May is best spent on the public library. Those children are mine.
And you know our local library – with great windows that gives  maximum light on a grey winter day… and also maximum heat on a sunny day in May. When I finally made them go home I was more certain than ever that every hour in May not spent in the garden is a lost one.
Just about when dinner was ready to be served I left the others and went out running. According to my new schedule it was supposed to be an easy, relaxed and quite fast run. Almost flying.
But I'm in worse shape than I've been since giving birth, and loads of poisonous birch pollen doesn't help either.
We are far from flying, my dear, and the only consolation I can find is to remind myself that I'm not allowed to run yet for another three weeks. And that the workout I'm doing, trying to do, should be called rehab. Or at least recovery. Will try not to forget it.
Have you seen that some of my for-get-me-nots are white? 
They make me so incredible proud. 
As so do my library loving children.




No comments:

Post a Comment