Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 1- I Gotta Feeling



A marathon begins with a single step…A lifestyle change begins with a vision and a single step.


Goals:

 To wake up sleeping muscles. Especially the transverse abdominals and the scapular muscles.
 To have better posture.
 To drink water
 To focus and breathe when running.
 To use the “I am not a garbage bin” motto and say no to unnecessary temptations.
 To complete and improve technique and time/ tjejvasan 26 Feb 2011
 To complete and improve marathon time/Stockholm Marathon 2011 28th May.
 To have fun doing it.


Dear C,
Thank you for your continued faith in the 100 days club. During these 100 days I am going to record the progress that should continue well beyond this initial journey. Previously, the 100 days helped get me moving but now I am ready to make the lifestyle change that goes with wanting to run faster, be stronger and overall much more fit. I’m also looking forward to reading about your journey, admiring your healthy dishes, and celebrating us!

XOG

No comments:

Post a Comment