Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 6 The winner is...

Dear C,
My left brain. I am my own worst enemy sometimes. That little guy in the red suit works with my left brain and somehow actually wins. With focus this little guy should never win not when running or in any other area of life. I must look back at Murakami and find peace within myself and running.
 Today, no workout as I wasted so much time this afternoon. Went to my appt. to get my hair colored-SJ (you know the place). Apparently J has been sick for 5 weeks and they didn´t tell me until my appt time. So I reluctantly agreed to let someone else do my hair. 1 hour later I was shocked to see me hair the ugliest color ever! Dark with a greyish tint. I said that I couldn´t possibly leave with my hair like this and wanted it fixed now. Finally S came over and agreed that it needed to be fixed and he spent ages fixing it til 7pm! So my 1 hour turned into 3.5 and it still is looking a little sketchy! I know that it seems a little silly but OMG!
So keeping this short and sweet until the tide turns. New day tomorrow and a great workout planned.

Running is a balance of physical exertion, enhanced mental awareness and spiritual peace.

Much more soon and pics to follow!

XOG

No comments:

Post a Comment