Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I love parties!

 
Dear C,
I am so happy that you took the initiative to restart our 100 days. It s great inspiration-even though it doesn't always go the way we want it to...
Truthfully I never pegged myself as a "ski mom" but I guess you can say that now I gave accepted it and am really trying hard to keep up with the 9-4 ski day. I actually tried to look up approximately how many calories you burn per hour last night. My legs burn, and knees ache and the kids and Leif want more! The girls even say "mom you're doing great" and "we think you are a good skier". What to say to that but I'm really trying to improve my technique and not focus so much on the Après-ski.
So as it is I have been skiing for 9 days and we have 5 left so I will keep feeling the burn on skis and enjoy the beautiful view and snow.
So you know I already have some crazy ideas of my own which are in play. First, http://www.123minsida.se/Snowshoe/ and we will be here in Funas again for sportlov then my darling L and I will travel to Berlin on the 30th of March for the Berlin half-marathon on April 1st! We already have the tickets and the babysitter.
Much more soon I am heading to the neighbors ummmmmm après-ski.
Lots of love and a healthy 2012!
XG

1 comment:

  1. Great! Lets make plans when you come home! It will be the best, ever!

    ReplyDelete