Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 26 - Getting back

Dear C,

I hope this post finds you well and optimistic about your health. Is it really day 26? If yes, then I still feel that I can make a big difference in the next 74 days! I haven´t blogged because it really isn´t too fun to write when you feel very down, and I  miss my training!!
Life has been full of sickies the past 3 weeks. First, M home for a week, and my cold turned into much more... hacking away for what seems like forever! Then C missed 3 days of school last week-had many nights with kids in our bed, sniffles, pains, and coughs.
This weekend I decided to take some baby steps. Get out in the sunshine and the crisp air and just breathe and walk slowly around the neighborhood. It cheered my up, and reminded me how good it is to just take a walk! My mind always thinks that I have to do more but really it´s also about getting out and taking that time just to be.
So this week I am getting back-slowly but surely.
To feeling great,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment