Thursday, December 31, 2009

Making Plans For A New Decade

Dear G, the year is almost over and it's time for a summery.
Small picture: I didn't quite make my goal for 2009: 100 runs and 600 k. Aspecially not since it became so cold and slippery. Today I fell even walking to the close fishshop buying lobster and other new years stuff.

Big picture: I became a runner. We both became runners and yes, we changed our lives in 100 days. Unbelievebly much so.

And even bigger: this decade gave me three wonderful babies and what more could I ever ask for? I got a new profession and published another two books. Next decade there will be many more. Books, not kids.
And I'm making new plans. This is me, photographed by my 4-yearold son, comparing running programs for the half marathon.
My ambitions are high, but I'm also trying to stay realistic.
Which is so much more difficult…
Not quite knowing if I succeded or not my new goals can be seen under my mini.
I wish you all the best and a happy new decade!
Are you starting it skiing?
Running for Paris Marathon?
Keep me posted…
Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment