Thursday, December 10, 2009

Rewards For Running

Dear G, instead of running I went to town today. Shoped some clothes, and not for the kids! (No, that is not me in the pic, but I did buy the skirt).
I've always loved clothes shoping, but with my new size it's a real treat. I've lost weight for one size this 100 days club year, but most of all, clothing is not about hiding anymore. It's not "what can I find to hide my belly" it's: "this I like" or "this I don't like". Like buying clothes before babies, husband and marriage. Only with them I'm so much happier.
Afterwards I was hungry, and passed a restaurant that my dad had told me about. I did hear that their sushi was really good, but I had imagined something small and the opposite of glamorous. Instead I found something that made me close to religious.
They don't have any ovens, no permission to sell wine, you can't reservate a table and they only serve lunch. But the food!
I had to ask people "what are you having?" because everything looked so delicious.
This is my sushi. I might be the best I ever had in Stockholm. Not as good as Nobu, London and Nobu, New York, but really good, and so much cheaper! Cheaper than East, but much more interesting. My wallet had just been emptied, and I had to go back to work, but otherwise I could have ordered the whole menue…
Anyway: this is why I run. To be honest, I don't need races.
I run to be able to enjoy fashion and food.
Isn't that a good enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment