Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 10 – 15 Meals, Motivation, Milan

Dear G, I'm behind with just about everything – running, back exercises, core stability, work, book keeping, A's homework, the dress she needs to wear for tomorrows dance day, and even blogging. Most of all: blogging.But even if far too many days have passed (I'm ashamed) I have had the club in mind. Tuesday to Friday I missed my back exercises a couple of times, and also the scheduled Tuesday and Thursday Core stability. But I've tried to make up for it this weekend, and Saturday I went running. And as you can see I've been eating well…
No, I didn't cook any of this, but I ate. Both the Salma Salmon above and this couscous with chicken, rosted pepper, grapefruit and salad …

And you're right, we need motivation and a goal (or two).
A race, yes, but which? This is too close, don't you think? I've also decided to treat myself with a new pair of jeans as soon as I'm back to normal size. Which should be around day 50, if I keep it up.
And I will.
And I shall.
Next Monday I'm going to Milan for work a couple of days (Furniture Fair). Have to look very deep into my wardrobes for spring/summer clothes to wear… As always asked this time of the year: will they fit? Or not?
Time and coming week's running will tell,
xxxx C

No comments:

Post a Comment