Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 30 – 31 Preparing For Easter (All Packing, No Slacking)

Dear G, it was so good to see you and your lovely daughters today. It wasn't planned, but it was also nice to introduce you to one of my sisters. Hope to get to see yours someday.
As you already know, I've spent two days having Easter vacation with the kids as my husband is slaving at the office, trying to get ready for the holiday. Monday we saw the NASA exhibition at Technical Museum with my old father and had the most wonderful lunch at the Etno Museum. The children ordered Lamb Curry, Salmon burgers with coriander and vegetarian lasagna, and they all loved it.
And today you guys came. But otherwise I've been washing, ironing, packing, running up and down the stairs, preventing all kind of disasters and making peace at times too. Didn't get out much it that lovely weather at all.
I guess that is what is vacation – all the laundry is done, and all the clothing decisions too… for a couple of days…

Had hoped to go out running when my husband came home for work, but it did not work out.
Instead: after a day in the car tomorrow I'll run by the sea again. So much looking forward to that!

Wishing you A Very Happy, Sunny, Delicious Easter.
And yes, do enjoy the candy, food and wine!
You are so much worth it,
my dear friend,
says Mrs

No comments:

Post a Comment