Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 26? jilla jympa

Dear C,
I am sorry I seem to have lost track of the days-though I am still with you and working hard. This week C has been sick with a terrible headache and fever so I am with her looking out at the sunshine and waiting for L to come home so I can run!
After our last conversation I reminded myself how some of the lbs came off during one of our 100 days-and that was running and jympa together! So since it is jilla jympa week I decided to go back. Sunday, was the first time and the next day I felt it. It inspired me to do this on the opposite days of running or when I can sneak one in. Have gone 2x this week and still running 3x interval program (13 weeks) and am on week 2. Yay, it does get easier and you must have sent some warm weather from Italy as I even ran with just a short sleeve shirt  (and pants) the other day.
Perhaps it is because we are studying nocturnal animals in my class but I found myself looking for little burrows and holes that I could take pictures of for my class while running in the woods. Lots of things coming to life. I almost stepped on this couple and was going to scoot them off the road until I saw what was actually happening. Then I decided not to interupt...
XOG
PS Need to catch up on the latest Murakami!

No comments:

Post a Comment