Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 29 Gardening & Home

Dear C,

It´s really lovely to be on vacation and actually not go anywhere-though don´t tell my husband that! It´s been a few glorious days of sun, gardening and home projects. The girls are happy playing, biking and helping as well. So different from when they were small. We had only one hitch-C was sick much of last week with a terrible headache and fever so she didn´t go to school. Now she has a cold and cough but I think the pollen really has gotten to her as well.
Although I can´t say I am much of a gardener things are really looking up in the yard, and C´s birthday project  is well under way too. She picked out a lovely (cough cough) purple color for her new room and the sanding and washing walls has begun. The girls are sleeping together for now and it´s actually quite sweet.
Oh yes the exercise part...I went to jympa 3x last week and ran 3 as well. The jympa was great, and the running is getting better too. It´s the hills that kill me, when my legs feel like they are in cement. On week three of this interval program and really liking that it spells out what I should do-as that gives me a little extra push.
On the wine note, last Friday evening I had three glasses of red  ( a little celebration)and I really felt it in my whole body on Saturday! That must have been why my legs were so tired Wine=slow running.
Have been drinking much more water, and not craving sugar at all. Even though the Easter bunny will try and tempt me, I think I´ll be ok. This used to be my favorite Easter candy.
PS down 2 kg!
Lots of xo´s great job C!
G

PSS 2 months from today I leave for the US!

No comments:

Post a Comment