Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 1 - Party time

Dear C,

I have never needed the 100 dc as much as I need it now. I have hit rock bottom in my eating, drinking and exercising habits and it shows! I have hit an all time record weight and feel bloated, and downright unhealthy. So this daily reminder and your encouraging thoughts are going to help save me and give my body and soul some life back!
This entry is rather random as I feel I have so much to say, so much has happened since our arrival here to Switzerland...I can totally understand why your SIL has been living here for ages it is absolutely wonderful, the weather, people and view and yes the wine are all amazing, I personally don't think a move back to Sweden is in my near future but shhhhhhh don't tell L.
So Saturday my next door neighbor and I threw a party for M and her daughters b-day as they are have the exact same birthday. First the kid party at our house with 17 French speaking children-then the grown up get together cocktail part at her house. Yes, I tend to get these crazy party throwing ideas and then kind of regret it. There was so much food, and drink and then we had dinner to follow-duck with root vegetables and some kind of sauce that was not at all low fat and to top it off a bit of a hangover to boot. It's all really sur le dessus if you can say that in French.
My goals are: to hike/powerwalk 4x per week.  Start pilates again 1x per week, maybe sign up for something fun like a fun run 5k in October but nothing running extreme yet. Stop drinking diet coke, and stick to my nice wine with dinner on Friday or Saturday so I can enjoy it. As you mentioned try to stay away from the "white foods" and absolutely no fondue!
I will add pics later because I have not been able to locate my phone since the party and that has some pic on it!
Take care and stay clean,
xoG

No comments:

Post a Comment