Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 4–5 To Quit Or To Keep On Going

My dear friend, the question now is: To quit or to keep on going?
I've had two stressful days without running. Just did not get time to do it, at it makes me think of the little internet smartness showed above. Kind of true, though, like they always are…
Tuesday my spouse was in Gothenburg at, and from now he will be late every Tuesday. Have to figure out how to get time for my Tuesday run, the speedy one.
And while not running, I have a little habit: I read this amazing blog. It is in Swedish, but you'll understand, and after reading it you will realize that three (or two) children can never, ever be an excuse not to run. I've heard it's immensely popular among male runners. Not only are they impressed by the blogger, they also show it to their wife/girlfriend whenever she says running takes too much time from the family life.
Got almost obsessed with it when I had had foot surgery last spring and did not even get to walk. Of course, the fact that she lives close to where I live, and you used to live, makes it even better.

Wednesday we celebrated J, and of course he had wished to have salmon and water melon, which his father served like this:


Baked Salma salmon, grapefruit, coriander, cous-cous with broad beans, water melon and yoghurt sauce.

In our family we have a little tradition: the celebrating kid gets to choose cake – and bake it with me. J & I had decided to make individual cakes (you might want to call them tartelettes) instead of a big one, as his sisters has not yet learned to appreciate the J-invented Water Melon & Apple Cake. But we ended up doing all about the same, with raspberries and blueberries.

Summer is running out though, proved by that the berries doesn't taste the way they do in July or August. Think it was this summer's last berry cakes.
Which might be a good thing!
Hope to hear from you soon. You know that it is now we decide if this is another lame attempt OR THE FINALE 100 DAYS CLUB!
xxx C

No comments:

Post a Comment