Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 15 F U N

Dear C,
Sorry I have been off-line til last night, and my ipod is frozen-HELP! Do you have any suggestions? For now I am waiting til the battery runs out and then I hope to get it going again. So I can´t download workout or new ones...
Having a wondeful time. Took many pics but tomorrow will have better internet access to catch up on that. 4th of July was great. 2 cookouts, prade, bonfire and tired kids! We have been beaching it, along with a little shopping. Have visited with many old pals and have had lots of laughs.
Running is fantastic here, so easy and beautiful (as you will see in pics). Feeling good-have done some yoga too.
Much more tomorrow.
XXG
PS Congrats on your 10k! WOW!

1 comment:

  1. Hello G & C,
    I hope you are seeing these comments!!! Although I am not doing as great as you two with the running and have no gadgets to keep track of the km I have done I want u both to know I am in the game and following the club from the west coast of Sweden :-)

    Doing good on the food front-turning down desserts and fikas almost everyday. July 4th was a big flop though as it should be where I ate everything in sight and lots of wine.
    Have been stretching everyday and going on power walks (3) with estimate 4-5 km each walk, not sure though the distance.

    Goals for me:
    1.Lose weight (2-3 kg)
    2.Flat stomach (or at least a little flatter)
    3.No more thunder thighs
    4 Improved mental status-happier and less stressed

    Glad to hear your both having great summers and working out even during the HHH days.....I am impressed!

    More later....keep running
    XOXO,
    C2

    ReplyDelete