Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 19 – Sheep Problems

Dear G, this is the 12th summer I visit this village were my husband's grandfather built a house about 60 years ago. I often jogged here before, especially pre my pregnancies. It seems so long ago. But by then I didn't run so far. Am I already stronger then I was seven years ago, before this mama-period started?
As I run longer now I don't really know where to go. All of a sudden I'm on unknown territory. So today I only ran 6 k, and had to turn around several times not to disturb sheeps with their cute little lambs. Not that I'm afraid of them, but I think that between parents we shouldn't make each other worried.
When did it happen that I say "I only ran 6 k"?
WORKOUT: 6 k. Did some yoga talking to both my husband and J & L, while A is constantly reading.




Ps. I really enjoy having vacation. Also enjoyed your pictures from Newport a lot. For me they are very exotic, apart from N.Y. I haven't been to the US at all. Hope that you can show me your homeland some day.
Another thing: Yes I do drink some wine. But as you see just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment