Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day 23 – Hallo Denmark!

Dear G, if there is any rule against blogging when not sober I'm breaking it now. As you already know we are in the very nothern Denmark, close to Skagen.
We are staying in the cutest little hotel, very close to the sea. The surroundings are extraordinary and we've had an excellent dinner. With wine.
And dessert.
Plus an espresso.
As the rest of my family is sleeping I'm blogging from the balcony and getting cold. This is my view.
I just wanted to say that this is a place that is perfect for running, and reading your last post I feel more motivated then ever.
But I have a huge blister on my right foot and it's hurting.
So if I won't keep up with you the coming week and if I'll break many rules because of the good food here I will blame it on the blister.
And as you said: We live our lives to enjoy them.
I'll catch up again.
Sleep tight my dear friend on the other side of this gigantic sea, where we have been bathing a little today.
WORKOUT: none.

No comments:

Post a Comment