Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 41 Jet-lagged & in need of motivattion!!!

Hello G & C!!

First C I want to thank you for your official welcome into the 100 days club! I loved your entry where you introduced me and listed my goals. It was really funny and sweet. I too am looking forward to getting to know you better and to help one another to obtain the goals that we are setting for ourselves. I also learned from G today that my name is in the nike challenge chart here on the blog. Talk about motivation.....need to get some numbers up there fast! Do I get to write a note somewhere that you all started before me.....it will look so sad compared to your km you have run.

Well I too am back in Sweden. Tired.Confused.Fat and lazy. I also got on a scale today and am up 2 kgs from the start of my vacation. Unlike you two I have not been moving my body, walking, running or anything.

Eating, drinking and being merry is more like it. It now comes to an end. I want to and need to eat better and start to exercise. So with the support of you two I hope to do that.

Workout: turned G down with the offer to go on a walk....we WILL do this tomorow. However I did work in the garden for awhile today with the family. Raking, picking up all the tree branches my husband cut off the bushes and chased the girls around.
Food:not so good in this dept either....tomorrow is a new day :-)
Good night for now
C2

No comments:

Post a Comment