Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 17 – Dear G – And C2!

Dear G – and C2! I didn't se your comments until now. Of course you should join us!
If G sends me your e-mail I can invite you as a contributor – you can't do it yourself. Or G could invite you!
Then I think you should put your goals in a proper post.
I guess you've already read the rules. And know that we have promissed eachother to be very kind, understanding and encouring (instead of angry) when kids are sick or life is shitty in some way. And to be very generous and congratulating to winners.
BUT AS IMPORTANT: when we decided to do this blog we discussed if it should be in English, Swedish/English or just Swedish. Deciding English G promissed me that she should help me with the language e-mailing me corrections so I wouldn't have to look stupid. Not even once did I get an e-mail like that!
So I tell you both – if you don't help me I will be forcing you to write the next hundred days in only Swedish. Ha!
And C2 – please post us pictures from the west coast! We also started walking when we did our first 100 days clubs – with M & J in their wagons. And as soon as you get a Nike+gadget I will of course invite to the challenge.

WORKOUT: We took TBE-shots today, and I wasn't really sure if you're supposed to work out afterwards, so I only ran 3.5. Also had packing for 4 persons to do – and the 5:th thinks I'm too slow. He should try to wash, iron and pack for 4 instead of 1.

ps. It didn't rain today. I will change the picture to a more true one later.

No comments:

Post a Comment