Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Days 23 & 24 Better off Blond


Dear C,
I am sad to report that I have forgotten the little chip that down loads the pictures off my camera at my other sisters house. Especially since I took such fun pictures in Boston today. First, I went to my old hairdresser that I have know for 13 years. He can deal with my thick hair and make the color just right. So once a year when I am here he fixes my hair and I love it for about 6 weeks. Or until some silly Swedish hairdresser makes my hair red, or ash, or some other wierd color. In addition he always tells me how my hair is cut so out of proportion and where I need to grow it or cut it...Ridiculous sounding I know but today I feel so much better as a blond!
While I was getting glamorous my L and the kids went to the New England Aquarium http://www.neaq.org/ then we all went to the http://www.swanboats.com/ which is in Boston´s public garden. Fantastic, fun for all!
I continue to run-but eat and drink for all. We seem to have some sort of ethnic takout food every night. Certainly not the gourmet meals you are getting! Sounds wonderful, I think I will buy Danish butter when I shop at home next.
Yesterday: 6k felt knots coming in my shoulder. Don´t feel like I have stretched at all.
Today: 5k still haven´t stretched!
XXG PS: About the blister. Rub vaseline all over it before running!
PSS Do you see that we have a follower? Not C2. Wow!

1 comment:

  1. Hello G & C,

    The past few days have been hectic packing,planning and flying over the pond!!! Does running through airports and chasing 2 kids count as a workout? I certainly hope so!!!

    Have arrived safe and sound. Hard to resist all the temptations ie. BIG FAT bagels,pizza and all the junk food... also Dunkin donuts & coffee. Need to focus now on the workout aspect and have a bit more balance of eating and working out. Plan to buy new sneakers and this ipod gadget thing to start submitting my km as well.
    C will contact you and see if you can help me work out how the heck I write and post pics directly in the blog. Until then .......
    Up at 5am with N & M eating bagels as I write with cream cheese yummy :-) Amazing how happy one can be over something so small.....It's great to be HOME!!!!
    Hugs,
    C2

    ReplyDelete