Friday, July 24, 2009

Day 33 Fun day in Beantown

Hello G & C,
Finally moved my body!!! Spent the whole day in Boston with M and my girls and did a lot of walking!!! No running or yoga but was pleased with the start to do something more than sitting on a beach chair with drink in hand. My legs are really tired and me too.
Had dinner in Boston with friends and although I did have wine I had only one glass of red...which again I am pleased about. It's all about baby steps and making small changes for me.....one small step at a time :-)
Scared to even get on a scale and see how much I weigh (as my weight, I am certain is more rather than less after landing here in US one short week ago!!!)
Plans to head back to Boston tomorrow to meet friends and go to the childrens museum.....where are you G?? Any plans for the remainding days to try and meet up?
NEED to go shopping before I leave.......will burn lots of calories doing that!
Hope your both well.
C2

No comments:

Post a Comment