Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 27 – 29 Lost In Paradise

Dear G, how many times haven't I written to you that I couldn't run because one of the kids had asthma or was sick? Or that I (or CJ) had to much work? Or that I was ill myself?

Day 27 I was not able to run because we had a too good time. The hotel with it's breathtaking view, the beach and the huge sea with it's salty waves that be all bathed in, the excellent food and the precious time with the family together in the beautiful rooms and garden – I could not break that magic spell to go running.
Day 28 we were supposed to move to the sister hotel up in the village of Tisvildeleje, but we were so disappointed with our rooms (it's difficult to leave paradise) so we decided to go to another hotel. Which turned out to be even worse. But then I got a chance to see both my sisters! As you know one of them live in Africa and the other in Southern Sweden, so meeting them both is very rare. They also had one son each present (they both have two). We all had lunch together and then we went to the beach and I swam for a long time with my oldest sister.
Day 29 we woke up after not sleeping much at all at a non-estetic conference hotel were we ended up, packed our bags while the rain poured. We had planned to go to the art museum with garden/park Lousiana that I always loved so much, but as it rained and as we were so tired we said farewell to Denmark.
Hope to soon come back!
WORKOUT: day 5, 6 and 7 without running. But there won't be more!

ps C2: How is it going? E-mail me if you need help!

No comments:

Post a Comment