Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Deux Ou Trois Choses Que Je Sais D'Elle

Dear readers, as you know Deux ou trois choses que je sais d'elle is a film directed by Jean-Luc Godard, but now I'm using the title to introduce our new member, C2. With two or three things that I know about her.
Like G, C2 has her roots in Newport, New England, USA.
And like G she has two daughters and have had the good taste to marry a guy from the suburb outsite Stockholm where I grew up. And where we all live now.
Strangely enough G and C2 didn't meet in the US, but in some American Womens Socitity in Stockholm – a club for women dressed like Jackie Onassis wearing badges saying "Hockey Mama for Obama", drinking Manhattan and eating hamburgers and candy in bright and mean colours. Or do they all look like Sarah Jessica Parker and her friends?
Myself I've been happy to meet C2 in G's home, walking with G and at our daughter's gymnastic. I look forward to get to know her better.
These are C2's goals:

1. Lose weight (2-3 kg)
2. Flat stomach (or at least a little flatter)
3. No more thunder thighs
4. Improved mental status-happier and less stressed

Welcome C2 – and bon courage!

Ps. If I was Jean-Luc Godard I'd make C2 play Jackie Onassis and G would play Jennifer Aniston dressed in Sarah Jessica Parker's.

No comments:

Post a Comment