Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 6- Best Intentions

Dear C,

I met these 3 babies this morning. You have to look closely at the picture to see them but they seemed very happy at the ungodly hour of 6.

As we have spoken about trying the run before work- it just never seemed like a good idea until this week. When I realized that I do not have enough time or light to get out. Especially on a yoga night.

After having my ears ache and a cold since Lidingö loppet I thought I felt better...but now I can hardly hear and my head is full! UGH.

Yoga has been a bit of a flop. It is much more of a struggle than I thought it would be. Leif getting home on time, mtgs, and sickness. I hate to think of wasting the money, stretching and peace of mind.

What is up with the TV tax? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. They call my mobile all the time and I tell them that I don´t believe in TV. It´s a conspiracy that I will not be part of. What is the argument for it-please enlighten me.

Impossible to be sick this week. Have staff in London are covering for each other...

XXG

No comments:

Post a Comment