Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 12 – 15 Green Tea – And Black

Green tea is healthier. It goes better with sushi and most other Asian food. A cup of green tea can be very refreshing.
But then again, who could live without a morning Earl Grey or Sir William? Who could survive without a afternoon Darjeeling, or a cup of Lapsang, the Chinese tea that goes so well with certain books?
My heart is with the black tea. And so are my legs – all of a sudden running in miles… Yes, black team brought home the victory.

Apart from the Tea Challenge I've been working on my ability to run 15 k. Monday I ran 13.3 k on the northern side of the bay, all the Lidingöloppet trail, from the church to the goal. I'm trying to find the right pace for 15 k, and quite by mistake did a new personal record for the 10 k. Wednesday another 10 k, no record.
I like the long runs. Moving on, no stoping, the legs do what they have to do and the path just goes on and on. Who would have thought there could be so much tranquility in running?
Like having a cup of green tea.
Or black.

No comments:

Post a Comment