Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 1 - Perscriptions, Painkillers & Priorities


Dear C,
Today is the first day I have actually moved my body since Sunday. My ears & throat hurt and my head has pounded. Tomorrow my class has their first assembly (for the parents) which is a big deal. My stress has taken a turn for the worst instead of running I ate brownies, cookies, ice cream, and who knows what else.
Thank goodness it is Oct 1st! Time to get back into the mode. This dark picture is from my evening run. It included a reflex vest, hat and mittens. What a change from a week ago! Anyway, the park is fairly well lit and you can run 3-5 km with lights. It sure helps your time to run in the dark as each shadow jumps. Not sure I like it or if I will run streets instead. But maintaining any running schedule now probably requires some running in the dark.
So who are all our challengers? Or is that part of the fun that we don´t know who they are?
Hope you are well. You should have received email saying you are officially signed up for tjejvassan. 30k baby!
XXG

No comments:

Post a Comment