Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 13–24 Yes, Life!

Dear G, how sad, how unfair.
I've been following Thomasine's blog since you told me about. And since Sunday I read it through again.
It really hits me, and not only because she was such a good writer.
How could she be so strong? She did all that yoga that I constantly plan to do, but neglect and find so many exuces not to do…
And how strange that she writes about places that I told you about in our blog, not knowing how close she was to you – and, geographical, to me. (this picture is taken close to her favourite place, Hoburgen)
I realize that I've met her.
But of course my feelings about this are nothing compared to yours.
I feel so sorry for you.
Let us remember to be thankful for our lives.
And just keep going.

Which is exactly what I have not done the last days.
I've planned to make a long entry about LCHF success of days 7 – 15.
And about the absolute LCHF catastrophy (and joy) of days 16 – 24.
Princesse cakes, chocolate cakes, wine and champagne – good friends and lots of fun – but no running and no yoga. I will post pictures of this happy disaster later, but for now I can only promise you:
I will shape up … but it'll take a couple of days.
We have the worst of colds, all five, and I surely hope that you, C and our wonderful, generous friends (that fixed us the most luxurious dinner) in Lausanne didn't get it.
I'm taking care of my fever, sending lots of love and many thoughts,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment