Monday, August 16, 2010

Days 5-7 Suprise

Dear C,
Today, I came home from work and this huge treadmill was out in front of our house. It´s my birthday surprise. The treadmill will be carried down to the basement which will be a gym, office and movie room. The construction project  L began while we were in the US.  All this because he installed a new  heating system which also will heat the basement. In English its called Geo-thermal heat, you know where they dig really deep. Anyway, L decided to save money by installing all of the plumbing and heating system himself. I guess that is how this treadmill came about. Does it sound like I am complaining? No complaints here just the knowledge that I no longer have any excuses when the weather changes, that it is dark and dreary or have the kids. Get this- he has also set up a flat screen tv on the wall in front of the tm. Proudly, he has announced that I can watch all the crazy American reality series while running.  Really a true American dream!
On Saturday I ran 5km. Every part of my body ached and it was hot! Yesterday, was a free day and I layed on the couch for several hours with my kindle. Today, Monday I went to the gym and did circut training for 1 hour. Eating well, but maybe not enough. Pounding loads of water, only 1 glass of wine since the return from vacation (one week). All in all its going well. Looking forward to seeing you.
XG

No comments:

Post a Comment