Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 2 – Realistic, Healthy And Nice

Dear G, I'm so glad you're accepting my invitation! I think we could do something realistic, not too ambitious but healthy and not competetive. Just nice. And for now, considering my back and what different doctors say, I think I'll go for the 10 k September 26 rather than the half marathon.
I repeat: realistic, healthy and nice!
Today we were invited to some friends with the kind of summer house that I dream of. We had a very nice and healthy lunch.


But later in the afternoon we were celebrating August 2, a date that in my
husbands family is almost as important as X-mas. Traditionally celebrated with lots of cookies at this nice little café. Cookies that by the LCHF-doctors I believe in are considered the most toxic you could get.
I had many. Didn't have them all, but close to it.

I won't be perfect, but I'll do my best.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had your cooking skills! Ohhh it looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete