Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 5 – Pirates Or Lifesavers?

Dear G, do you know what happened the last day of our vacation? We heard this very obvious helicopter sound and I thought "Oh no, some rich guy must have been bored".
But as it landed right on the medowland outside our garden, we saw the words SEARCH AND RESCUE written on it. Looked very official.
So we moved closer and the pilots, all in uniform, came out. I asked them "Are you here to enlighten our last day of vacation?". They said "yes", "do you have any questions?" and "would you like to go on board?"
Afterwards, L and I had a little discussion. Was it a sjöräddningshelikopter or a sjörövarhelikopter?
Life savers or pirates?
It's like with food – so difficult to tell. So many food products have words like SAFE AND RESCUE on them, even if they are close to poisonous. I'm reading a LCHF-book, and I'm getting more and more concerned about how bad advice doctors and diet experts are giving fat (and normal) people.
Didn't really have time for it because of packing, but I ran a fast 3 k and also had a last, wonderful swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment