Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 2- Spring, Ice & Mud

Dear C,
I love your positive thoughts about spring and the blossoms. I too get a little extra spring in my step when the sun shines, it was a lovely weekend! I´ve been out tromping through the mud and ice. Yesterday I wore my hiking boots and felt that was a good choice for my trek. Today, I thought I could do it with the sneakers-Ouch! a big wipe out landed right on my elbow. Still standing but dampened my mood a little.
As you read, I am really happy to have been awarded a fantastic honor and prize by the Foundation for American Women  Living Abroad. They are quite an organization and I am really excited to bring home the award for the Stockholm club! So it was a good Monday morning. Even better that we are back for another 100 days!
XXG
PS-I forgot to say that I started acupuncture for my back. Today was 2nd time and will go 10x.

No comments:

Post a Comment