Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 6 – The Usain Bolt Decision

Dear G, I would like to present the Jamaican runner Usain Bolt – the fastest man on Earth.
As I guess you already know, Usain Bolt is a three time World and Olympic gold medalist, and the World and Olympic record holder in the 100 meters, the 200 meters and the 4 x 100 meters relay (together with friends from Jamaica).
He is the first man to set world records in all those three events at the same Olympic games. He is also the first man to hold both the 100 and 200 m World AND Olympic titles at the same time.
Apart from being fast and handsome Usain Bolt also has scoliosis.
I'm not giving in.
But I did decide not to ever again have loads of waffles, berries and whipped cream just before running.
Thank you Mr Bolt for being such a good role model.























Usain Bolt, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment