Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What day is it? Time flies...

Dear C,
Oh time is just too fast for me. I don´t have enough time for anything! I know that sounds really lame but I rush in almost everything I do. It´s a bit shameful but I even told farfar (who picked up the kids from school) that my mtg was running late yesterday so I could go on a 20 minute run. Terrible but necessary.
Today, I went to Söder and that is quite off the beaten path for me...but I love just looking in the windows, and taking in everything. Clearly my path between home and school is a bit like the new tunnel being built!
On my trip I oogled into many windows including a classic filippa k (thus the picture). I loved the jacket and though how nice it could be sans my little pot belly.
Good news, I have been out Mon & Tues. feeling so good in the sunshine. Planning the end of week. L is so crazy about skiing he wants to go to the country house again skiing-though I have had enough!  Did you know that he has made skiing an obsession and convinced C that she is the next Lindsay Vonn?
He sprained his ankle and thinks he is still good to go (on crutches) though I know better. So perhaps I have another week to breathe and 3 more until after Easter when the ski season will end!
Great job thus far! Love the 100 day club!
XXG

No comments:

Post a Comment