Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Days 7-9 Family Time

Dear C,

Yes, weekends are coveted for "family time" I am not sure what this is supposed to include other than catching up on all the things that didn´t get done during the week-like laundry and breathing...but my dear husband (with a messed up foot) is still obsessed by skiing and this weather is not helping my case.
As I told you the kids are training skiing not only with the slalom club but also with L basically every chance possible. I thought it was fun the first 2 months, and then I got over it. Now, I have promised that I would take part in our "family time" (skiing) this weekend. Yes, going to Dalarna for the last of the regular season-Oh, that is until we go to Åre for Easter. So during my weekend boycott of skiing I did 90 minutes of hot yoga, and went running (very slowly) Sunday and Monday. I am out, it feels great my mind and body need it. Started thinking of a running goal for the summer-perhaps a 10k or 5k nothing more. I ask, did you run down the favorite path? I had trouble getting down safely. Much more soon. PS I need bushes help as I want tall bushes for our front. I know you just did it in the fall. Can you give me some info?
XXOG

No comments:

Post a Comment