Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 2 – Without Appetite

Yes, my dear G, I did hear you were awarded with the prestigious prize of the Foundation for American Women Living Abroad! I’m so proud of you, and I think they picked the right woman too.

That, however, was the only good thing that happened today. I must have been food poisoned – I was so sick last night. Disgustingly so. Today I’ve had no appetite what so ever for anything that reminds of food. If I had to eat I’d choose one of the snow, winter aconite and snowdrop cakes the children made yesterday.

Tomorrow is new day, and forecast says C +12! Just a couple of weeks ago I said to a friend in England I’d be glad for anything above freezing… Hope to run tomorrow, but tonight?

If I can find the energy I’ll do my (by London) scheduled Monday exercises: 5 min Supine with poles, 5 min Semi- and long hanging, 10 min Iliopsoas on a ball, 10 min Sitting snail. And if I don’t, I’ll just go straight to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment