Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 76 - 77 This Is Nothing To Joke About

Guess who was Dr David's first Tamiflu patient?
My son.
The very one that is turning four tomorrow.
He's been having very high fever, heavy breathing and an aching stomach. By the way he also has an ear infection. A New flue test is taken, Dr David will call us Monday or Tuesday.
Now L also has fever.
I'm sleeping in their room to wake up if there are more breathing problems.
They say that the new flue is not dangerous. People get panic without reason. It's just dangerous for the "risk patients".
Like my son for example…
Wish us luck,
C
WPRKOUT: obviously not running. But I'm so glad you liked the yoga. And as soon as I get a chance, I will conquer the world. Starting with E's new challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment