Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 73 – 74 Reaching New Hights

Dear readers, yesterday I had so much fever for a while that I couldn't even fix my daughters lunch.
No, it's not the new flue, it's just a cold mulitplicated with no sleep. Nothing to worry about, happens to moms all over the world…
Today I'm much better, and this very evening G & I started a new chapter in our search for better lives.
I have suggested to G that she should join the class of my favourite yoga teacher – here demonstrating a hand stand on a mountain in Bolivia (might seem like a strange thing to do, but to my yogi that's just business as usual).
And today, this historical day, after almost four years and at least 4 1/2 100 days clubs G finally joined me to yoga!

So what did she say? What did she think? Did she like it?
Well, among other things she said "This is Chinese torture". And "You're making me a cripple". Plus even "You're making me do this so that I can't run".
She has a good sense of humor, my friend.
And as everyone knows, there is no way I can beat her in our Nike+ running challenge. I would have to run both another 104 k PLUS what she will be running – in 26 days.
Yoga will make her stronger, and even more dangerous.
God knows what will happen.
We might even end up standing on our hands in Bolivia…

No comments:

Post a Comment