Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 82 - Tick Tock

Dear C,

Today as you know I was home from work with a sick M. Wouldn´t it be nice if we could sleep like this? I´d say I did not accomplish anything at all on this day even when she slept. Mostly, I checked out training for x-country skiing and surfed things that are totally irrelevant. For example vacation homes, great white shark sightings on Cape Cod (where my sister is on vacation), read about the US Open, and the little firecracker Melanie Oudin, a 17 year old American who is now in the quarter final.
L came home really late and it was already almost dark. I rushed out the door and ran also looking for the green signs so I could tell you the closest from your house. I lost them at kämpavägen, but I definately saw two or three greens from the church to kämpavägen but couldn´t figure out if it continued up the hill past the soccer field all the way across toward stockby or not?
Will be home tomorrow too. L conveniently left his computer at the office and he must have it...
Made spinach soup (which was not that nice) today, that is the only healthy thing I ate. A lot of really heavy cheese and crackers, and a popsicle from the ice cream truck. Being home is not good for my eating habits!
About the yoga: I actually wish she would correct me a bit more. That way I would feel better about the position, and also it would likely be better for my shoulders. Legs were a bit jelly like while running. I felt every step!
Hoping you get some alone time tomorrow.
XXG

No comments:

Post a Comment