Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 99 - Stressed Out!


Dear C,

Where do I begin? It has been too long since I have written. My body is stressed, and I can´t seem to calm it down. My shoulders are high, the knots hurt, and for some crazy reason my ear is bleeding. It must be an ear infection but it doesn´t really hurt. Though when I think about it perhaps I have been a bit dizzy (more than the usual).

How do we become mindfull? That we can get into a zone and just let go. Yoga does this but there isn´t much time for the relaxing part in yoga she is so busy with the chinese torture. This rushing reminds me of a little story "Slowly, Slowly, Slowly," said the Sloth really a tribute to the rainforest but a question of why we rush as well.
Running does this but my body doesn´t want to now. But I will go on, and do the best I can.
Today we went shopping because the girls have been wearing too small shoes. Now they both have the same size feet, and there are no hand me downs. Then we went to löplabbet and I got new running sneakers. This may help my knots? Anyway the shopping took ages we got way more than we set out for and the kids became cranky and hungry.
Tomorrow the girls will go to a birthday party instead of watching mom run. We said they could choose and of course the thought of candy is much more fun...
So I made my 400k goal. that is nice. Hope I make 10 tomorrow!
Much more to come in the future for us!
PS I need your pers.no for registration for vassaloppet.
XXG Should we walk over together?

No comments:

Post a Comment