Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day 93- Indian Summer

Dear C, I love that you dine with "the" gourmet chef. L goes to those restaurants when his colleagues from the US are in town. You and CJ obviously are in another food class than me, as your meals look delicious. I think I am a terrible cook and L is a total meat and potato man.
Friday night, I went to a girls 40 party at Vassa Eggen. It was a total scene! Obviously, I don´t go over the bridge very often (or to the Stureplan scene). My American friends and I went overboard, and I did drink too much. When my friends went to the bar at 2:00AM I snuck out and took a cab home. Fun, yes but crazy and I felt yucky in the morning. Felt guilty about what I had done to my body and ran just over 9k. This is the part of the 10k that I think gets hard. It goes up and up then down down then up! September has been a fantastic month for running! The days have been so clear and crisp it makes running so enjoyable. Got out for another just under 10 day today. Am trying to reach the 400 mark by race day! Though will really take it easy this week. Especially as you can see below as there is a cold brewing in my head. I have not written as I feel there isn´t so much to say when working, kids, working, and kids everyday. Oh, one thing C has her first loose tooth and is very excited at the idea of it coming out. Really it makes me a bit sqeemish.
1 week left. XOXG PS: Fantastic showing at the track. You kick butt!











































No comments:

Post a Comment