Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 32 – 36 A Total Disaster

Dear G, I'm such a failure. 
I'm still sick, with coughs, fever and a hurting throat. Apart from that I'm very allergic though I'm having medicine – it just doesn't work. Every spring it's the same, but now that I'm neither pregnant nor breastfeeding (it's true!) I hope that I could have either a shot or some medicine that actually works. 
Like this, I can hardly leave the building. Jogging is absolutely impossible and I didn't do any yoga and haven't taken any walks that I can remember. 
Have not been good about food either. 
Thursday was the worst day ever: Had ok breakfast, but after that I had a coffee and Turkey sandwich with friends at Gateau. And couldn't resist the Marzipan eggs they had Easter decorated with, and as they didn't sell just one, I had to have a whole bag with them. 
I was so sure I would run the whole week and wouldn't have any Easter candy but the right day – and instead I did everything wrong. You know how it goes: Had two at ten, forgot lunch, and then about 3 pm I was so hungry that I had about five more as a late lunch. You know I'm even allergic against Marzipan… 
Had a piece of a bun at 4 pm, and then went to a meeting and didn't have dinner until 9pm – an uninteresting Italian buffé – salty, unhealthy, depressing. Worst day ever, right.
Friday I had far too much wine.
And this weekend I was out of Dinkel knäckebröd and had lots of white bread like in the bad days. Blaah.

Yes, I think we have to go back to updating EVERY day, and tomorrow I have to go to Dr. David. 
Will go away for Easter Tuesday, but I plan to bring jogging shoes and the computer so that I can blog.

WORK OUT: None and feel so sad about that. 
FOOD & DRINKS: Thursday: total disaster. Friday: Too much wine. Saturday: Not so good either. Sunday: candy and bun.
WEIGHT: didn't dare to check. But if I don't change now this whole 100 days club is in vain. There are so many spring and summer clothes that I can't use if I just go on like this. 
Will desperately ask Dr David for just about everything he has.




No comments:

Post a Comment