Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 37 – Easter Dr David Style

Dear G, we are leaving for Easter. Not with my running shoes and Nike + as I planned, but with a great deal of medicine of which you see about half in this pic. 
I asked Dr David if he could give me something so strong that I would be able to run even though the birches are blooming. He said yes, but with that cough of mine I wouldn't be able to run anyway.
That would be very stupid, he said, in that way that makes you feel that you are a little girl and that he is a lot closer to God. It's so strange, and even stranger that it's why we think he is such a great doctor. Who always says that "I am the doctor and just you relay on me." And I do.
And my coughing is hurting and when I came home I realized I had fever. So now there will be no running, but lots of resting, and hopefully all that Cortisone and Penicillin will make me healthy and strong as… As you!

WORKOUT: No. 
FOOD&DRINKS: Ok.
WEIGHT: – 2.1 kg

No comments:

Post a Comment