Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 44 – 49 Gardening, But Low In Moral

Dearest G,
why do people look down or the other way when you pass them? 
There are several reasons.
One is, obviously, that they are unsophisticated people that have bad manners because their parents did.
Another one is that they are blind or at least need cocacolabottle-glasses.
And then there are people that are blinded of your natural beauty, your unbelievebly blue eyes and that charming smile of yours. Plus feel shy because they don't speek English good enough.

Finally, there are a number of persons that have a little brain desease that breaks the implus "I see someone I know" to "so now I look up and say Hallo". They are just a little disfunctional. Not very disfunctional, just a bit.

Think of that when people look the other way. 

Then again, there are people like me, that find every face familiar and therefore say a great hallo to about everyone they meet. Which makes people nervous. Or confused. Or unproportionally happy. But very soon they get used to it and then you have trouble finding time to say little polite things to all these people that you basically don't know. But very soon do know, very much too much.

About compost: together with not murdering murder snails, the compost is my big garden bad conscious. I need to visit you. We need to talk. And I need to do something about the composting. The two I have don't really work, and as I tend to buy more soil then my 21 nearest neighbors do together. It's all a big waste. As soon as my husband removes that strange pile of branches and leaves he has built at the most unstrategial place I will buy a new compost. 
Come to think about it I will use my total soil budget on a new compost.

I've also been gardening today. As I told two of my neighbours our garden is a mere catastrophe at the moment. That is also on my change-list. You and me, Barack!
Otherwise I have to admit that I have been very low in moral. Until this morning I was "still on the pill", still eating penicillin. And still coughing.
My life is on hold.
The 100 days club is a bit lame without running. 
So I had too much wine, some candy + some buns, and the only thing that stopped me from gaining more weight is my frugal breakfasts and my loyal husband, that keeps on cooking healthy meals.

Tomorrow is day 50. I plan to take a longer walk, and try to start running next week.  Maybe we could take a little "celebrate day 50 together"-walk? I will call you!

WORKOUT: Gardening and some situps.
FOOD&DRINKS: As you see from pic, wine temps me.
WEIGHT: – 1.8 kg. About 3 kg behind my target …

No comments:

Post a Comment