Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 37 Easter Bunny/Påskkärring

Dear C,
L said you called. Sorry to hear that you are not well. What did Dr. D say? Did you get anything to help? Just get well and start slow again next week. We can go on a walk together as I will be home then and the kids will be at dagis :)
Today I got an Easter package from the US to help out the Easter Bunny on Sunday. Did you know that the Easter bunny comes with baskets full of candy and a little gift? Then you go and hunt for your eggs and put them in the basket. This is what we will do on Sunday along with my two American friends and their families.
Even though I have asked people I am still trying to figure out exactly how a påskkärring fits into Easter. Please explain-my kids think its Halloween all over again!
Workout:Today I went out in the sunshine and my little run turned into a long one with some walking at the end. I took a wrong turn and ended up really far away. So I went 8.4 km and my legs and feet hurt.
Food: I ate a little treat from the Easter candy package
Weight: Didn´t weigh today
Feel better and let me know if I can do anything.
XXG

No comments:

Post a Comment